This is controled at the RETS TAB#1 Settings – there is a check box option to lock the entire RETS via one check box.
If you are not logged in then you will be reading this sample message. This can be used as a call to action area such as for Floor Plans etc. Login / Register to see Complete Details
1688 Halama St, Kihei$3,995,000
- Remarks: Having Lived on the Ocean on Halama St. in Kihei, Maui for the last Twenty-Plus Years I can say First-Hand that this neighborhoodÂ is Paradise! This level Beachy Community is filled with joggers & power walkers every a.m.! Speed-bumps keep the pace Slow! The cool breezes, swaying palms,lush tropical landscaped gardens & manicured yards speak of Pride of Ownership. This elegant plantation style, two story, 2360 s.f.,4 bedroom, 3 bath residence is in meticulous condition.There are understated natural slate stone floors, light-filled windows in every direction, sliding glass walls that disappear & create that seamless indoor/ outdoor living experience that Maui is known for! This home exudes an aura of understated tropical elegance. There is white wainscoting, chair rails, & mouldings, along with 8 ft sliders & clear-story windows that allow the puffy white clouds & cyan blue sky to be part of you daily experience. There are stainless steel appliances in the kitchen juxtaposed with white porcelain tiled counters & I have not seen a more inspiring place to cook! The living, dining, & kitchen area mesh seamlessly with the open pool lanai & the deep blue Pacific is ever-present. Upstairs the master suite with its private spacious lanai enjoys panoramic views from Kahoolawe & Molokini Crater, across the Island of Lanai, Maalaea Bay & the West Maui Mountains. There are three additional bedrooms upstairs & a full bath. The lower level large family room / office has its own private lanai & ample closet space such that it could serve as a fifth bedroom. Accessible via its own interior stairway & above the two car garage is another small functional office or space.
- Garage: Yes
- Neighborhood: Halama St. Kihei
- Original Price: 4295000
- Subdivision: Halama St.
- Type: Single Family
- Unit: B
- Year Built: 1999
- Beds Total: 4
- Baths Total: 3
- View: Ocean
- Waterfront: OceanFront
- Pool: In-Ground
- Photo-Voltaic Ownership: Leased
- Photo-Voltaic Installed: Yes
- Assoc. Dues Frequency: Annually
- Association Dues: $2,200
- Potential Short Sale: No
- REO: No
- TMK: 2390110080002
This Listing is Courtesy of:
Maui Real Estate Advisors LLC.
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.