This is controled at the RETS TAB#1 Settings – there is a check box option to lock the entire RETS via one check box.
If you are not logged in then you will be reading this sample message. This can be used as a call to action area such as for Floor Plans etc. Login / Register to see Complete Details
132 Hoolapa St, Kihei$595,000
- Remarks: Kilohana Waena is one of Maui’s most desirable and ready to build custom home subdivisions. This magical neighborhood is only steps away from the world-renowned Keawakapu Beach, which offers unparalleled Maui Lifestyle benefits, with extremely convenient access to warm water swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, and whale watching. Lot #17 is one of the closest properties to the ocean available, with an installed water meter, special development approvals allowing a larger home footprint, and added privacy of open space on two sides of the property. A short drive to the south sits the Wailea Resortâs selection of delightful restaurants, shopping, world-class golf, tennis, and an abundance of boutique shopping. A blank canvas ready for your Maui dream home! This is an epic opportunity to bring your life vision into a captivating setting, immersed into one of Mauiâs most treasured beaches. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to own your perfect piece of paradise.
- Neighborhood: Kilohana Waena
- Original Price: 595000
- Subdivision: Kilohana Waena
- Type: Vacant Land
- Unit: 17
- View: Mountain
- Waterfront: Across Street from Ocean
- Assoc. Dues Frequency: Monthly
- Association Dues: $115
- Potential Short Sale: No
- REO: No
- TMK: 2390610170000
This Listing is Courtesy of:
RE MAX Lifestyle.
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.